nevelcelebritylegendworld

Monday, November 18, 2013

Vanessa Hudgens: Stella's 18th Birthday Party Pics! by Nevel



Happy belated birthday, Stella Hudgens!

The now 18-year-old actress and younger sister of Vanessa threw a big bash over the weekend at Beecher’s Madhouse in Los Angeles with her closest friends and family.

“o much fun celebrating my bday @beachersmadhouse thank you @jeffbeacher for the perfect party beachersmadhouse  Stella tweeted afterwards.

Vanessa wrote on her Tumblr, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite person in the world, @stellahudgens. I love your face off so much it’s not even funny. I can’t believe you’re 18 woman biggirlnow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Stella's 18th Birthday Party pictures are brilliant. Her birthday bash look is pretty unique. My daughter also likes the funky stuff so I am planning a surprise funky party on her 16th birthday. I also would like to reserve one of the rooftop San Francisco venues for this bash.

    ReplyDelete